Executive Secretary at National Institute of Credit Administration
National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification – Degree in Secretarial Administration or Office Management, and highly effective leadership skills including business communication Or an experienced secretary with background in Law.
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Age – 30 years and above.
- Speed typing – 50 to 80 word per minutes.
- Computer skills – must be very skillful in CorelDraw, Page Maker, Power Point, Photoshop, and hosting zoom meeting, etc
- Social media experience – must be well experienced in LinkedIn, Facebook, other platforms and internet browsing.
- Other super requirements – very sound in English, super written skills, extrovertly smart and excellent personality.
- Candidates must be living in any of these areas in Lagos: Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town and Lekki Phase 1, 2.
N105,000 Gross, Subject to increase based on performance and excellent character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.
- Do not send your CV to us if you do not meet these requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
- We work from Monday to Friday and Saturday if need be