Expeditor / Procurement Specialist at Amazon Energy Limited
Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expeditor / Procurement Specialist
Location: Kwale - Site, Delta
Functionally Reports to: Procurement Manager
Supervises: Procurement Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating with management to evaluate various supply vendors and assess the quality of delivered supplies
- Placing purchase orders as necessary, ensuring they’ve order the right supplies for the job and maintaining optimal inventory levels
- Facilitating the flow of materials between various parties and departments and checking job cost reports for mischarges and other inconsistencies
- Looking for solutions to vendor errors, budget limitations and other problems as they arise, finding ways to save money on the purchase of goods and requesting budget increases as necessary
- Working with Project Managers to collect relevant information about job status, putting together a cohesive and clear presentation and adding meeting details to the calendars of the attendees
- Performing clerical duties, maintaining accurate records and adhering to established procedures, policies, instructions and guidelines
- Coordinating with subcontractors, maintaining schedules for each ongoing project, assigning required crews for services such as electrical, plumbing and drywall
- Streamlining interdepartmental communication, often working as a liaison department heads under the direction of the administrator or Superintendent
- Minimum of 8 years as an expeditor/procurement specialist
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to comply with company procedures and policies
- Interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of services and materials procurement.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
Monthly Net Salary Range
N400,000 - N500,000 dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.