Export Officer in a Premium Cashew Processing Company
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, a BRC certified Premium Cashew Processing Company in West Africa processing over 30,000 tons of raw cashew nuts in Nigeria and Cote D’Ivoire, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Officer
- Our client is in need of a seasoned, well-grounded Export Officer with proven track record of export experience in Nigeria to join her team.
- Knowledge in all Ocean Export processes in Nigeria. Candidate with experience in Agri-commodities preferred. Should have excellent knowledge from raising NXP requests to Ness payments, CCI, SGD;
- Should be able to leverage contacts within port, customs, inspection agent offices to reduce transit time for reaching Apapa/Tincan port
- Evaluate and improve international documentation processes. Maintain key customer information including billing and shipment history. Ensure quick and error free processing of shipping documents
- Ensure all shipping documents (BL, Invoice, PL, Phyto, Fumigation, Gas free, Health, COO, COA) are mailed to customer for approval
- Ensure loading of goods is in line with Shipping Instructions of the customer Ensure that empty containers are properly tested for leakage, foul smell and cleared before bringing for stuffing.
- Manage and maintain the record keeping requirements of all export documentation in compliance with CBP and other government agencies. Execute export and customs documentation as well as submissions for government approval with full accuracy and least supervision
- At least 5 years of core experience as Export Officer in Nigeria
- Should be able to speak Excellent English
- Excellent Knowledge and application of ground knowledge in export procedures.
- Gross salary of N150,000 to N175,000 Monthly, depending on exports experience
- Quarterly/Half yearly incentive based on performance (no incentive if not performed as per expectations).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letters, and Passport Photographs to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2022.