External Verifier and Senior Lecturer at NEST Academy of Management Education
Nest Academy is licensed by KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority - Dubai) and offers credit bearing UK Qualifications at all level in new age careers. Definitive progression to partner Universities locally and internationally for students to earn their Degree.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Verifier and Senior Lecturer
Locations: Lagos, Gombe, Kebbi, Niger and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the internal verification process of the assignments and to ensure valid and consistent assessment strategies.
- To contribute to the team for planning and successful clearance of External Verification or Standards Verifier visits.
- Conduct peer reviews of lectures and assure the quality of the teaching material and lesson plans
- To contribute to quality assurance policies, procedures and guidelines and to ensure their adherence.
- To follow the internal verification and quality assurance calendar scrupulously, including reporting and escalation to the Academics Governance Committee
To be responsible for the management of faculty quality assurance arrangements relating to development, validation, modification and continuous monitoring of subjects, programmes and modules including:
- Programme validation and modification
- Periodic review of courses, module evaluation & student feedback,
- Performance analysis at module and programme level.
- To support areas of the Faculty, which are subject to external reviews, visits or otherforms of accreditation or inspection.
- Liaising with foreign universities for new partnerships.
Who will be an ideal fit?
- Candidates who have prior experience of Internal Verification, External Verification Academic Quality Assurance, Assessor and Lecturer for the UK Curriculums in higher education.
- Flexible with travelling to Dubai on campus.
- Should have proven experience with UK curriculum based colleges or UK university branch campuses.
- Should have relevant education background and relevant experience.
- PhD qualification holders will be preferable.
- Should have taught, assessed, done IV or EV or QA for UK exam bodies based curriculum in higher education like Pearson BTEC / HND, Qualifi, SQA, CTH, TQUK etc.
- International work exposure learning global best practices.
- nternational work environment, progressive culture, work-life balance.
- Scope for fast growth and promotion.
- Opportunity to teach, assess & quality assure cohorts of 25+ nationality students.
- Salary package such that all expenses in Dubai like accommodation, travel, visa, insurance etc will be borne by the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.