Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Facility Officer Vacancy at The Workplace Centre Limited
Facility Officer Vacancy at The Workplace Centre Limited
May 5, 2019, 10:37 PM
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Facility Officer Location: Island, Lagos Job Summary
- As the Facility Officer, you are responsible for the effective day to day running of the company facilities. The key focus is to support the broader Facilities Management team and to ensure that all operations run smoothly. You will also coordinate the effective operations of the office and oversee the Administration team
- Ensure maintenance of properties, sites and buildings
- Compliance with building codes
- Undertake event and meeting room set ups and delivery of catering
- Comply with workplace WHS instructions, policies and procedures
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and timely manner
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Maintenance of key register and site security
- Regularly undertake walk through inspections of all facilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Relevant work experience, Minimum of 2 years.
- Communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proven experience in facilities management
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts