Factory Workers in a Manufacturing Company
Stopgap Multilinks Limited - Our client, a manufacturing company located in Magboro, is looking for experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Factory workers' duties include lifting weights, carrying, processing based on the required quantity and specifications, labelling, packaging, sorting, distribution, monitoring/ proper use of inventories, reporting defected products, equipment, and maintaining the cleanliness of the production area.
- Proper use of tools/instruments according to process/policy.
- Must have excellent time-management skills to produce high-quality products within a specific time frame and account for all that was collected.
- Observe all safety and health policies and precautions.
- Must be ready to follow all safety, hygiene and health policies/processes strictly without compromise.
- Minimum of Primary school qualification.
- 1 year experience in farm work or as a factory worker.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate should be ready to resume immediately and should be living around Magboro axis
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.