Farm Administrator in an Agriculture and Food Processing Company
Apr 19, 2021, 7:55 PM
Swift Consulting - Our client, an Agriculture and Food Processing Company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Administrator
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To direct, coordinate and monitor workers activities, crop & animal management and production activities.
- To purchase, utilize and maintain machinery, equipment, and supplies.
- Strict Compliance to farms standards and policies for e.g. health, safety, product quality, property and asset management and environment.
- To assist in planning and preparing the finance reports, setting up budget limit for various farm activities, and maintaining the farm activities in agreement with the budgeted parameters.
- To record information, such as finance report, production, farm management practices, and parent stock, bookkeeping, and prepares operational reports.
- B.Sc / HND qualification / certifications in Agriculture with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in crop and animal husbandry field work.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- The applicant should have passion for farming and is willing to live in the farmhouse and communities where the farm is situated.
- Administrative experience would be a plus.
- A passion for Agriculture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.