Field Sales Specialist - Oilfield Chemicals at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Specialist - Oilfield Chemicals
Job ID: R40908
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Are you passionate about Chemical Services?
- Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality chemical services for our customers?
- Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
- Our Chemicals team creates solutions that optimize your liquid and solid separation processes. Our family of strongly cationic polymer formulations provide efficient, cost-effective separation, but not limited to refinery and petrochemical processes. With our innovative designs, our customers are able to process more fluids through systems with less residence time.
- Collaborate with the best
- As a Field Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required and performing services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. You will manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. You will develop a year plan for the department.
As a Field Sales Specialist - Oilfield Chemicals you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our cultural pillars.
- Collaborating with sales teams as well as direct interaction with customers for assigned area to understand the activity forecast.
- Maintaining flawless execution and on-time delivery by assigning appropriate resources in line with volume and complexity of forecasted activity.
- Understanding the contracts/quote for their assigned job portfolio to ensure we harvest our contracts and collect what we are owed.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Petroleum or Industrial Engineering.
- Have ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume).
- Have 8 years of experience in chemical oil treatment, specially within Oilfield Services.
- Have effective organizational and analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and communicational ability.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law