Field Service Engineer at NEC West Africa
NEC West Africa delivers advanced solutions to government, telecommunications providers, mobile network operators, network service providers and enterprise. We offer comprehensive and tightly integrated solutions across infrastructure, safety, communications and digital provides carrier-grade solutions with enterprise-class services, maintenance and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Field Supervisor
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of all technical equipment (Generating sets & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid corrective maintenance action.
- Escalation of faults that could lead to complete failure or Leve1(urgent)& 2(High) fault classification
- Maintaining rectifier, solar system and battery backup installations.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities are sent promptly to end users or line reporting chain.
- Fill site inspection report sheet, Job cards, Diesel receipt forms and all other necessary templates accordingly.
- Supervise vendors
- First line contact with external bodies on site.
- Escalate all challenges to the assigned Field Supervisor.
- Ensuring Public power supply is available where applicable and escalation of defects accordingly.
- Carrying out minor repairs of technical equipment (generators, rectifiers & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid downtime.
- Attend to call out within shortest possible time to avoid outage and improve MTTR.
- Ensure site janitorial is good and healthy.
Experience & Qualifications
- Candidates should possess at least an SSCE / OND qualification
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience in similar role
- Experience working in a telecommunication or similar industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2022.