Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Finance and Admin Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
Finance and Admin Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
Oct 7, 2019, 6:01 PM
Afrimash is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Finance and Admin Graduate Trainee Location: Oyo Job Description
- Afrimash has an opening for a Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance). This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most strategic, creative, and fastest growing agritech/e-commerce company in Nigeria.
- The Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance) works alongside the entire e-commerce team to maintain and reconcile all accounts, provide timely accounting information for company use, forecast trends needed to enhance company decisions and support innovation in the company’s accounting system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or professional degree required
- Display leadership qualities and work well with others
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Have the ability to collaborate with other staff
- Live within Ibadan
- Be less than 28 years
- Be able to speak and write good English
- Be Internet savvy
- Female candidate preferred
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliation of all accounts
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Perform monthly settlements to banks and the government
- Create various accounting documents to support management decisions e.g. cash flow statements, profit and loss accounts, projections
- Create requisite accounts for payment of vendors, affiliates, and customer refunds
- Confirm and match all payments visavis orders and deliveries
- Work hand-in-hand with other staff to ensure prompt delivery of all orders
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts