Finance Officer at Neveah Limited
Neveah Limited is a leading commodities trading company essentially dealing in the export of solid minerals and agricultural products. The company was established in 2014 with five operational offices in different states and her head office in Abuja, Nigeria. Our services are centered around sourcing the finest, solid minerals and the healthiest agricultural products from the local market and exporting them to meet the demands of our customers at international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression.
- Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Daily posting payment vouchers and reconciliation of all Proforce bank account every month.
- Postingon the QuickBooks Accounting system.
- Preparation of staff payroll-Monthly.
- Daily filing of Petty Cash report to Audit for signing off.
- Prepare Payment Vouchers.
- General vendor account management and Account payable reconciliation.
- Asset Management- Keeping schedule of all asset and updating with newly acquired asset.
- Keeping proper record of all Tax related issues and liaising with Tax official for relevant Tax receipts.
- Reconciliation of suppliers and vendors account.
- Custody of Petty Cash and disbursement on approval by the Head of Finance.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Head Of Finance.
- Have B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- Have at least 3 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with relevant professional certification (ACA, ACCA) can also apply.
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as QuickBooks.
- Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in a single PDF file to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th November, 2021.