Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Finance Officer Job Vacancy in a Micro Finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos
Finance Officer Job Vacancy in a Micro Finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos
Feb 13, 2019, 12:32 AM
Workforce Group - Our client, a Micro Finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos is urgently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Finance Officer Location: Lagos Job Type: Permanent Job Description
- We need candidate that will be responsible for analyzing and presenting financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Ability to use financial modeling to predict outcomes
- Providing investment advice, tactics, and recommendations
- Liaising with accountants, lawyers, financial experts, and regulatory bodies.
- Staff and bank performance management
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed and their view of its financial results
- Develop and maintain a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 4 or more years' experience in finance and related field.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts