Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Financial Accountant at Emerald International Christian Schools Limited
Financial Accountant at Emerald International Christian Schools Limited
Mar 18, 2020, 1:13 AM
Emerald International Christian Schools Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant Location: Edo
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- First degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
- Experience in an Accounting or Finance role is required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mailApplication Deadline 3rd April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts