Financial Analyst at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage a competent Financial Analyst to support the Management team with detailed analysis for business planning and performance management of the Company.
- This includes preparing budgets, analyzing, and monitoring performance, and providing reliable data and analysis for decision-making.
- The ideal candidate is hard-working, motivated, and well-organized with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Support the budgeting process for the departments and business units within the Group. Analyze budget performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Perform deep-dive analysis of the Group’s performance using both financial and non-financial performance indicators.
- Prepare monthly management reports and other ad-hoc reporting packs requested by relevant stakeholders.
- Build financial models that forecast the Company’s growth and profitability plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, Finance Business Partners across the Group and collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Identify and escalate key risk issues that may impact the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Prepare profitability analysis of different operating segments of the business.
- Build robust financial dashboards that provide deeper insights on the Company’s performance.
- Provide regular monitoring of performance across the Group, including the review of monthly operating results.
- Any other tasks that might be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or Mathematics & Statistics
- Professional qualifications like ACCA, ICAN, and CFA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role in a Big 4 firm, financial institution or consulting firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply