Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Financial Controller Vacancy in a luxury hotel based in Abuja
Financial Controller Vacancy in a luxury hotel based in Abuja
Jan 7, 2020, 10:33 PM
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP) - Our client, a luxury hotel in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller Location: Abuja
- We are looking for candidates with right attitude, who is a team player and can work under healthy pressure. If this describes you, please apply for this post.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A member of a recognized professional Accounting body in Nigeria.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Must have the capacity to maintain the integrity of the financial reporting system in order to comply with all financial reporting, regulatory and Tax requirements besides meeting the corporate goals / objectives of the organization.
- A minimum of 10-year post qualification working experience. Previous experience as a Financial Controller in a similar organisation will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with relevant Accounting Software.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should mail their Applications (including a Curriculum Vitae) ; indicating the position you are applying for at the top right corner of the envelope to the address below: The Chief Executive Officer, Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP), 9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones, lkeja, Lagos StateApplication Deadline 21st January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts