Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Cluster Control Officers, 22nd October, 2018
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Cluster Control Officers, 22nd October, 2018
Oct 22, 2018, 6:41 PM
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Cluster Control Officer Ref Id: 1800002B Locations: Ilorin, Kwara/Oshogbo, Osun Job: FBN GEN. Job Family Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate Schedule: Regular Shift: Standard Job Type: Full-time Description
- Ensure closure of internal control exceptions observed and raised during the conduct of control activities and subsequently tracking of unclosed exceptions.
- Escalate unclosed exceptions to the Cluster Control Manager for further engagement with other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of tasked assignment to improve control strategy in the discharges of functional responsibilities in the branches of coverage and instructed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Conduct daily review of IT Control Reports and ensure the closure/escalation (to Cluster Control Managers) on noted exceptions.
- Escalate observed process gaps to the Cluster Control Managers and Regional Control Manager.
- Provide control advisory and decision Support Service to Branch Managers and Branch Team
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Assist in carrying out maiden visit to new branch to assess the control environment and other equipment for physical control.
- Conduct investigations into fraudulent activities, unusual incident and other activities under the supervision of the Cluster Control Manager or senior Cluster Control officer.
- Carry out daily IT Control Report, credit and other reviews that may be required by Internal Control & Enhancement review program as directed by the Cluster Control Manager.
- Ensure prompt rendition of assigned month end and other reports to the Cluster Control Managers or as may be required
- Ensure complete documentation of all observed policy/procedural breaches observed in the course of carry out control activities in the branch.
- Minimum Education: First Degree preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Minimum experience - 1 year in Internal Control /Audit Function.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts