Fleet Officer at White Soul Group
White Soul Group is a leading automobile sales, haulage and logistics company with over 5 locations across Nigeria. Our head office is at Lagos. We have a fleet of over 200 vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Locations: Calabar, Cross River and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to engage the services of Fleet Officers for our Calabar and Lagos operations.
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for Managing assigned fleet of trucks and drivers as well to ensure achievement of the delivery targets.
- Oversee assigned fleet’s operations
- Route surveys and planning
- Coordinate daily pre-trip and post-trip truck inspections
- Conduct, in conjunction with the tracking unit, proper tracking of drivers in transit to ensure prompt and target time of delivery
- Ensure prompt handling and coordination of rescue operations of company’s vehicles, personnel and goods, whenever the need arises
- Recommend cost cutting strategies in order to maximize profits.
- Monitor and report daily trucks turn-around time
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve all complaints relating to fleet management or drivers conduct
- Any other activities as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- M.Sc. in Transport or Logistics is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.