Fleet Team Leader at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Team Leader
Ref No: 30028923
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to provide operational support to the fleet team.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Fleet Operation Safety compliance
- Validates and document all vehicle papers
- Run Pre/Post Trip/Shift inspection and compliance process
- Forklift operation contractor safety and performance control
- Spare parts management/stock control
- Implement regular process to have the FLEET- in compliance with 100% productivity. Capacity, quality and safety requirements
- Carry out SWOT, Business Description, process maps and SKAP
- Run formal program and implement blemish free operation, drivers and technicians understand their responsibility within the Autonomous operation, CIL stations and execute.
- Run and deliver DPO/VPO internal/external audits to achieve targets
- Ensure timely Supplier payment.
- Weekly/Monthly Fleet meeting compliance
- Fleet KPI tracking and analysis
- Routine Problem solving on PI/KPI deviation
- 5s compliance
- Maintain digital historical maintenance data to for Fleet decision making
- Control Maintenance for efficient cost savings
- Control fines/penalties for each truck, driver and identify improvement strategies
- Run and maintain green logistics initiatives
- Implement fuel control policy and the Fuel Consumption GOP checklist result is 90% or higher.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
- 3 years experience in logistics environment.
Trait and Competencies Required:
- Degree in logistics or accounting
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th October 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting