Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for Entry Level Accountants
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for Entry Level Accountants
Oct 6, 2017, 9:17 AM
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Assistant Accountant The Job
- Responsible for monitoring Accounting and Finance transactions
- Ensure proper accounting records
- Proper reconciliation of banks and customers’ statements of accounts
- Update inventory reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in finance related discipline
- Minimum of PE1 of ICAN/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Benue State (Wanune & Gboko)
- Kaduna State (Saminaka & Zaria)
- Katsina State ( Funtua)
- Niger State (Kontangora )
- Oyo State (Shaki)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts