Food Delivery Driver at Broadway Cafeteria
Broadway Cafeteria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Delivery Driver
- The main duty of a food delivery driver is to carry food items from the production house to the Cafeteria.
- Also the job entails running all errands that will help operations.
- Loading, conveying and delivering food items to different the two operation offices in a timely manner
- Count and verify all parcels before leaving the kitchen
- Coordinate with management and other department ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collecting empty container pan for centers
- Maintaining cleanliness inside and outside the Cars
- Log transport details, processing order paperwork, and payment transaction.
- Assist the Buying and Purchasing team on logistics for Food items
- Maintaining truck and food dispensing equipment
- Delivering the food items using commercial vehicle safely and efficiently
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be properly licensed to drive
- Should maintain professionalism
- Experience required as a food delivery driver
- Should possess a clean driving record
- Holding a special license to operate certain vehicle
- Strong time management skill
- Able to lift and carry heavy parcels for delivery
- Willingness to adhere to schedule and safety procedures.
- Require high school diploma
- Being safety conscious
- Should possess superb conversation skill
- Able to work during weekends and holidays
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2021.