Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Treasury Officer
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc recruitment for a Treasury Officer
Jan 28, 2020, 12:31 PM
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer Location: Lagos Department: Finance & Accounts
Job Description In this position, the successful candidate would provide support for the Treasury team in the following areas:
- Preparation of LC Tracker
- Preparation of LC Obligation
- Prepare Form M / Open LC – Finished Goods
- Trade Finance documentation and Archiving
- Bank Reconciliation.
- First degree in Finance / Commercial related courses
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills to convince on the basis of arguments
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- 2 years’ experience in International /trade finance experience
- Adequate knowledge of SAP
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts