Front Desk / Guest Service Agent at 234 Hospitality
234 Hospitality - Our client, a 9 Keys Boutique Hotel in Sangotedo, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Guest Service Agent
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Our client is looking to fill the position of Front Desk / Guest Service Agent.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in guest service relations, customer service and must be well spoken.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Inform customers about payment methods
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Skills & Education
- Minimum OND, HND or NCE qualification
- Customer service
- MS package.
- Interpersonal communication
- Proiblem solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be available to start immediately.
N45,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th December, 2022.