Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Front Desk Officer Job Vacancy at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Limited
Front Desk Officer Job Vacancy at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Limited
Feb 20, 2019, 8:49 AM
Mt. Sinai Hospitals Limited - founded in 1972, is a privately owned healthcare service delivery organization committed to delivering affordable, safe and quality healthcare services. Our goal is to be the healthcare provider of choice for the communities we serve. We provide ambulatory and secondary care services to private individuals and families and employees of corporates and their families via retainers or Health Maintenance Organisations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer Location: LagosJob Description/Summary
- Our organization requires the talents and skills of a Front Desk Representative. The successful candidate should be friendly, outgoing, attractive, with a natural flair for client service delivery.
- As the front-line employee, the ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills, and in strong alignment with making good impressions and improving reputation.
- Administrative tasks as drafting correspondence, preparing financial spreadsheets and creating presentations
- Monitor and update records and files
- Schedule appointments and follow-ups
- Order and monitor use of office supplies
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Ensure the reception area is neat and tidy always
- Coordinate entry and exit out of the office
- First point of contact for walk-ins and front desk inquiries
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing of paperwork and clerical duties
- A minimum of 1+ years’ Office Desk Experience or in a similar role in a hospital a plus
- Have a hands-on experience with office machines (fax, printer, PC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, etc.)
- Applicants staying around Mushin is a plus.
- To be considered for this role, the candidate must:
- Be smart and intelligent
- Be disciplined and take initiative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a min of OND in any field
- Have good organizational and multi-tasking skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts