Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job Vacancies in a Large Conglomerate
Job Vacancies in a Large Conglomerate
Mar 3, 2020, 11:41 AM
A large conglomerate comprising of a manufacturing company with several products lines situate on a large expense of land of over 40 hectares along the Epe / Lekki Expressway and a leading real estate and property investment based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: General Manager Location: Lagos
- Providing direction and leadership to high performance teams to attain organizational objectives.
- The ideal person must be results-orientated, with a proven track records as General Manager with over 10 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry,
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Applicant must be aged between 40 - 55 years.
- Experience in technical production planning and budgeting,
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement & Operation)
- HND / BSc / BA in Business or relevant field; MSc / MA is a plus.
Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos
- Applicant must be computer literate ad versatile in the use of accounting packages.
- Applicant must be versed in cost and budget analysis
- Must possess the ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Applicant must have proven work experience, domain knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management with minimum of 5 years in manufacturing industry as an accountant.
- Applicant must have good knowledge of tax processing with relevant authorities
- HND / BSc Accounting, and an Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate member of Chartered institute f taxation of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer Location: Lagos
- Must have at least 5 years’ minimum factory / industrial experience in handling of various machines, with ability to install and commission new big machines.
- Good knowledge of maintenance and repair / troubleshooting of Plastic Production Machines will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Applicant must have the requisite degree,
- Applicant must be aged between 40 - 50 years.
- HND / BSc degree Electrical Engineering and a certify member of COREN with 5 years’ cognate working experience in manufacturing industry.
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Manager Location: Lagos
- Must have proven track records of sales and marketing of FMCG
- Ready to work under pressure and highly coordinated to improve sales and achieve target.
- The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of the market, with high interpersonal skill to increase sales volumes
- Able to work without supervision, result oriented and a goal getter
- HND / BSc Marketing or a related field. Member of professional body will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Senior Property / Maintenance Manager Location: Lagos
- Must be result oriented with interpersonal skills to achieve aims and objective.
- Must be age between 45 and 50 years.
- The ideal candidate must be matured, proven track records with over 8 years experience in estate management.
- Must be able to work without supervision and under pressure.
- HND / BSc in Estate Management or a related field, member of professional body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts