General Manager at Ardent Universe
Ardent Universe is a full-service company that provides a wide range of services to help businesses achieve their goals. We specialize in human capacity development, digital marketing, content creation, and public relations, offering comprehensive solutions that are designed to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
At Ardent Universe, our mission is to create a universe of successful business models. We believe that every business has the potential to succeed, and we are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals and realize their full potential. We believe that success is all about collaboration. We are passionate about helping businesses succeed. From operational excellence to guaranteeing 100% satisfaction, we are committed in our mission to create a universe of successful business
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring to outsource for one of our clients who is a prominent name in the fashion industry.
- They are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company's overall operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate must have the capacity to develop and maintain a growth plan for the company.
- Support the execution of operational excellence through collaboration with all team members.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to drive growth.
- Understand and address distribution gap in the open market.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Evaluate and adapt to customer needs to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve business objectives.
- Observe the latest developments and trends in Fashion & e-commerce industry and formulate Market/brand operation strategies.
- Undertake research activities and liaise with product development team to identify new product opportunities
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Work with the Marketing Team on sales optimization of the company’s product offerings.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Previous ecommerce experience working in a leadership role within the fashion or retail industry.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Digital expansion experience is an added advantage.
- Change ambassador and Good Team player.
- High level of Integrity.
- Should have previous experience of direct line management responsibility.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Able to accurately analyze, interpret and utilize data to improve performance.
- Result-driven and eager to adapt to the dynamic environment of e-commerce.
- Budget management and/or P&L experience.
N200,000 - N300,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st May, 2023.