General Manager at Monmartt Baby Store
Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms. We offer products at amazing prices in line with the right quantity and quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Adeniji, Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The General Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, procurement, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase in sales and grow the existing customer base.
- Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
The functions of the store manager include but not limited to the following:
- See to the daily running of the store while ensuring proper management.
- Effectively managing all departments and stores.
- Formulate working policies and procedures for the growth of the business.
Warehouse / Wholesales Functions:
- Oversee the departments at the warehouse ensuring that each department functions properly.
- Ensure that all items in the store are properly labelled.
- Oversee the purchase of goods.
- Oversee the wholesale department ensuring that wholesalers are attended to in a timely fashion.
Account / Inventory Functions:
- Overseeing the purchase of goods.
- Daily sales review and refund review.
- Computation and review of expenses.
- Handling account reconciliation.
- Stock review.
- Carrying out periodic stock taking.
- Ensuring that goods are in good condition and displayed properly.
- Ensure that all transfers between stores are monitored and audited.
- Ensuring that all orders are dispatched as and when due.
- Develop strategies for timely delivery of goods.
- Supervision of staff verification.
Customer Service Functions:
- Ensuring that all online platforms are being attended to effectively.
- Ensuring that proper guidelines are being followed when relating with customers.
- Ensuring that orders received are handled effectively.
- Building strategies to drive the execution of product launches. Which includes pricing, packaging and promoting.
- Creating and running advertisement on various platforms.
- Overseeing the digital team while ensuring each unit performs effectively.
- Ensuring that the website is up and running.
- Handling all duties as assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 4 years work experience.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2022.