Government of Anambra State Recruitment for Primary & Secondary School Teachers
Government of Anambra State of Nigeria has announced vacancies in two Public Schools adopted by a renowned Organization. The schools are in the heart of Awka Capital territory.
The organization is willing to employ suitable candidates for the said school in the positions below:
Job Titles: Primary & Secondary School Teacher
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The organization is willing to employ teachers that will teach in the said school and will be working and responsible for their emolument for the next five years in the first instance.
Primary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
Secondary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
- Financial Accounts
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics
- Culture and Creative Arts (CCA).
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious studies
- The minimum qualification to teach in the Primary School is National Certificate in Education (NCE) while that of the Secondary School is Bachelor's Degree in related subjects.
- An education qualification is an added advantage and knowledge of ICT is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply including their CV and attaching Photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificates, where applicable.
Applications shall be sent to:
The Office of the Honorable Commissioner for Basic Education,
Jerome Udorji Secretariat,
Awka, Anambra State.
- Candidates shall be invited for Examination / Interview subsequently.
- Successful candidates shall be ready to start work in March, 2022
Application Deadline 17th February, 2022.