Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Graduate Job Opportunities at Media Link Limited
Graduate Job Opportunities at Media Link Limited
Jan 28, 2020, 11:38 AM
Media Link Limited is a leading Out of Home Advertising company in Nigeria with over 3 decades of experience. We are equipped with the right skills to give our clients highly effective exposures. We have pioneered quite a number of innovations. Our services include: fabrication, erection and display of billboards, wall murrals, lamposts, painting, signwritting on panels, canvas, printing, screen printing etc, sports communications, media campaign planning and execution.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Field Officer Location: Lagos
- We are searching for an applied Field Officer to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of new programs.
- Completion of a formal, industry-specific training program.
- Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
- Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
- Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.
Job Title: IT Technician Location: Lagos
- We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician
- The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
Job Title: Social Media Intern Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our marketing department
- The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Degree in Mass Communication or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts