Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Level Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited, January 2019
Graduate Level Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited, January 2019
Jan 14, 2019, 10:42 PM
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Administrative Officer Location: Lagos Details
- A foremost furniture manufacturing located in Lagos has a vacancy for an Administrative Officer. The candidate must ensure:
- He/she provides support on all general admin functions to the HOD HR/Admin.
- He/she produces attendance reports on weekly basis/periodically as requested for payroll purposes.
- He/she carries out effective daily inspection of the showroom and its environment and implement required services.
- Adequate follow up with service providers amd vendors on environmental maintenance.
- He/she Processes payment for monthly services such as Directors phone bill, staff recharge cards, etc.
- Communication of information on Admin matters effectively to and from Head HR/Admin to the showroom staff.
- Effective monitoring of staff attendance and punctuality at the showroom.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1year experience in similar role.
- Provide a high-level of administrative support to the chief Executive in a pro-active and effective manner.
- Manage an efficient diary system which requires a need to understand and take account of complex and competing demands/prioroties/engagements.
- Work flexibly to support the Chief Executive according to workload.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the Chief Executive.
- Manage and follow up of task list as assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Taking and acting upon telephone messages.
- Receive visitors/clients in behalfof the chief Executive.
- Handling of all the Chief Executive's messages in her absence and notifying her of same.
- Handling of all travel arrangements, purchase of tickets and hotel booking arrangements for the Chief Executive.
- General secretarial duties for the Chief Executive.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts