Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Parts Stores Supervisor at Twin Star Industries
Graduate Parts Stores Supervisor at Twin Star Industries
Jul 29, 2020, 11:32 PM
Twin Star Industries is a leading plastic Manufacturing company, of over 30 years in existing, the company is located in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
We require for immediate employment, a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Parts Stores Supervisor Location: Ogun
- To perform Stores duties in the Spare Parts Stores; and shall be responsible for the keeping of the parts, records/documentation, and systems and processes in the Parts Stores:
- In this regard, he shall be responsible for maintaining stock levels at all times
- Follow due process in the confirmation of items received after verification.
- Ensure the passing of purchase order, invoice, waybill, and goods received note.
- Shall be adequately skilled on stock audit: accountability and presentation.
- Issuance of items, ensure that all items issued are properly stocked out, raise request for pending or non-available spares in the Stores, receive purchase orders, ensure proper receipt of goods from suppliers after approval of purchase,
- B.Sc. / HND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, with at least three years requisite experience in Spare Parts Stores Management
- Age: 30-40years
- Gender- Male. Should be personable, disciplined with excellent relationship skills
- Shall be highly skilled in computer applications such as MS-Word, Excel etc., and versatile in the use of modern applications.
- Experience in SAP software application will be an advantage
- Should be prepared to work in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for in the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 7th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts