Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Graduate Sales Representatives recruitment in a Major Foods and Beverages Manufacturing Company
Graduate Sales Representatives recruitment in a Major Foods and Beverages Manufacturing Company
Oct 3, 2017, 6:56 PM
Sales Force Consulting - Our client, who is a major manufacturing company and a player in Foods and Beverages segment in Nigeria and West Africa, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Locations: Aba - Abia and Benin - Edo Job Description
- Our client urgently requires the services of Sales Representatives in spices and wines in Benin and Aba territories.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years experience in either the sale of spices and seasonings or wines in Aba and Benin territories.
- Must be Graduates.
- Understand market and competitive activities/analysis.
- Possess full knowledge of their territories, key dealers and their dynamics.
- Very hardworking, target oriented, aggressive and with lots of integrity.
- Must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha which is the manufacturing headquarters of the company within a week.
- Must be less than 35 years.
- Can drive vehicles.
- Understand the whole rudiments of sales process.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts