Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Feb 21, 2020, 12:35 AM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We seek qualified candidate to fill the vacane position below: Job Title: Graduate Trainee Location: Lagos Industry: Oil & Gas
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or 1st class.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time applying for this job application.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Must have a B.Sc from a credited University / Polytechnic in the following disciplines:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Political Science.
- Be innovative and creative
- Be between the age of 21-25 years old
- Applicants are required to pass the EQ and Aptitude test provided
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Computer literate: ability to navigate through portal system and experience in Microsoft office (word, excel, and powerpoint).
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note The following details must be included in CV Submitted:
- Date of Birth
- State of origin
- Class of degree
- Course of Study
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts