Graphic Artist at Abodes Lagos
Abodes Lagos is entering a new era, and a landmark career opportunity is waiting for you. Abodes Lagos is independent, and fiercely so, with the freedom to do things the right way. To hire the very best. To give them the resources to thrive. We do it because that’s what we believe. Abodes Lagos is not held back by principles, we’re propelled by them. We and our clients are growing fast because we’re providing something rare and valuable: we are one of top real estate companies in Nigeria positioned to deliver cutting edge and competitive real estate solutions to our valued clients. We provide a wide variety of real estate services, starting from rental of apartments, home purchase and shortlets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, proofing, printing, and copy writing for visually engaging and innovative marketing deliverables.
- Design work may include social media advertising, web site content, direct mail, email campaigns, corporate branding materials, catalogs, flyers, digital marketing assets, on and offsite printing, and development of other promotional and presentation materials.
- The scope of this role is vast, and responsible for project management, collaborating on brand initiatives and property marketing projects.
- The goal of the Graphic Designer is to help Abodes Lagos social media team to be a creative center of excellence; to make it a key driver of the company’s success and to strengthen the brand.
- The Graphics Designer will create graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include print and digital advertising, web site content, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials.
- May recommend, implement and maintain hardware and software requirements for the Company.
- Create presentation materials to support social media posting, recruiting, training, management meetings, and executive presentations.
- Recommend, develop, implement, and maintain design strategies or guidelines to enhance the company’s brand image.
- May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
- Stay on top of competitive and market experiences to help drive continuous improvements.
- Use design software to complete projects and revising projects based on client feedback.
- Create custom designs for property-specific marketing
- Develop, amend, and/or maintain social media marketing campaigns.
- Interpret creative direction into brand appropriate messaging across a wide variety of marketing deliverables.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3 - 7 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter stating how they can use their graphics design to increase Company Sales to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021.