GUO Transport Company Limited Job Recruitment
Mar 11, 2020, 2:34 PM
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- A good understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age
- Reside around Orile, Oshodi, Costain, Surulere, Ikeja and its environs
- 2-3 years HR Officer experience.
- A Minimum of Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- HR certification.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Post cash receipts according to classifications
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of Terminals
- Posting of branch lodgement to banks according to source document
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to bank account and investigate discrepancies
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web/POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Management of terminal maintenance over/under charge
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting same
- Review of loading sheets /logs for any cases of unapproved expenses deductions
- Post income and expenses
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 Year
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Internal and external distribution of mails when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ride company's motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicant must possess a valid Bike Riders' Identification Card
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within and around lagos
- Applicants who have undergone trainings and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
- Qualification: SSCE / OND
- Applicant should have a minimum of two years of experience in advertised role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Accounting GCE / SSCE / WAEC Holders Dispatch Rider Lagos State Surulere Ikeja Oshodi Orile GUO Transport Company Limited Human Resources HR Officer Costain Account Officer