Head, Information Technology at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain relationships with software vendors and tech. companies.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Managing information technology and computer systems.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networks, andsystems across branches.
- Carry -out periodic differential and full dump Backups.
- Liaise with core banking software providers on related I.T issues.
- Monitor the activities of the bank’s electronic applications.
- Prompt response to I.T - related issues.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, networks.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Oversee and monitor the bank's e-channels and online payment platforms.
- candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants with a minimum of 5 year's experience in banking will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.