Head of Marketing at Trino Motion Pictures
Mar 23, 2021, 10:17 PM
Trino Motion Pictures is a Lagos-based film Production, Marketing and Distribution Company, which is passionate about providing quality entertainment by creating afro-centric films.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- There is a vacancy for the Position of Head of Marketing in a Lagos-based film Production, Marketing and Distribution Company, which is passionate about providing quality entertainment by creating afro-centric films.
- The ideal candidate will oversee all marketing and PR activities across domestic and international platforms to drive sales e.g. cinema, pay-TV etc. He/She must is expected to be a movie lover with a strong creative sensibility, passion and understanding of marketing, brand management, digital marketing and PR.
- Such individual must have the ability to move swiftly and seamlessly between projects, (i.e. Post Production projects, Marketing and PR projects) with passion and understanding of marketing, brand management, social media marketing and management.
- He/she must be aware of past and present film campaigns, and keep their eyes peeled for exciting campaigns and brand promotions, pinpointing what makes a campaign successful or unsuccessful as a way of understanding their role within the business.
- The individual will be a good communicator, possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience (distributors, film critics, media outlets, etc.) while raising awareness of the brand and all released and about to be released films with the ultimate goal of building a strong communication network around the company .
Education and Required Experience
- First degree (BSc / HND) in Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or similar field.
- MSc / MBA in Marketing or related fields (added advantage)
- Being a member of Advertising Practitioners Council Of Nigeria (APCON)/Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) is required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a movie production/marketing & PR company will be preferred.
- Knowledge of the industry: have an awareness of cultural trends in film and how they are reflected in terms of box office figures and viewers
- In depth knowledge of theatrical and home entertainment product.
- Knowledgeable about film festivals - local and international.
- Expertise and proven track record in the digital marketing arena.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams and prioritize work schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute major marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of print, radio and television advertising and negotiating contracts
- A film lover/fanatic.
- An outgoing personality and ability to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proven track record in analyzing the marketplace, establishing revenue targets, and meeting and exceeding targets; as well as accurately assessing opportunities and marketplace threats, and developing action plans to combat threats.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office products, Google Drive, WordPress, Hootsuite.
- Multilingual abilities (e.g. English, French, Portuguese and Spanish) will be an added advantage.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience is a plus.
- Utilize knowledge of typography and advanced principles of design, using a variety of applications. (including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vimeo, Canva).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.