Head of Operations in a Garment Manufacturing Company
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, one of the key players in Nigeria's Garment Manufacturing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Our client is seeking to recruit experienced candidate as Head of Operations who will Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
- Ensuring appropriate operational planning and quality assurance control systems are in place and complied with.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Oversee logistics, inventory management and management of customer delivery within timelines.
- Prepare and present timely and effective reports to the directors supported with appropriate analysis of business performance, progress towards set goals, significant deviations from goals and plans for corrective actions to promote business growth.
- Provide effective leadership to the project management team and demonstrate a clear ability to prioritize the company’s deliveries to best fit the company’s objectives.
- A strong understanding of fabric sourcing, product development and the manufacturing processes with proven experience in the clothing/textile industry.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (with a high level of expertise in Excel)
- A working knowledge of production equipment, patterns and garment grading.
- Sound knowledge of safe working practices.
- Strong project management skills, especially in the areas of planning, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting and team management.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- MBA in Statistics, Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar roles.
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
30th June, 2020.