Head of Regulatory Affairs, Sub Saharan Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Regulatory Affairs, Sub Saharan Africa
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Want to have your thinking tested? As a Head of Regulatory Affairs Sub Saharan Africa you’ll have the freedom to apply your scientific, technical, commercial and strategic thinking skills in new ways.
- Leading a major health category team, you’ll play a critical role in driving innovation and developing new products. You’ll:
- Navigate a complex regulatory and business environment - involving quality, supply chain, research and marketing - to ensure the safety of our products
- Be the bridge between health science, legal and commercial teams
- Anticipate and influence regulatory changes, lead our thinking about what is possible
- Have your strategic thinking tested. Every day!
You’ll Succeed Because
You’ve led scientific and technical teams and understand Regulatory Affairs. You:
- Know new product development, registration and submission processes
- Have a high attention to detail in supervising the preparation of technical dossiers, variations and renewals
- Are an excellent communicator, using your expertise to influence others to make fact-based decisions
- Are results-orientated and entrepreneurial. Just like us.
You’ll Love It Because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law