Head, Refractory Planning and Management at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Refractory Planning and Management
Reference ID: Production-Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of all refractory operations in the production unit to achieve production and quality targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversea and ensure refractory planning, budgeting and availability.
- Updating refractory bricks lining chart.
- Ordering of right quality bricks.
- Inspection of ordered bricks, cast-able and other refractory materials.
- Maintenance of all refractory equipments.
- Planning of shut-downs and executing refractory jobs with optimum safety.
- Maintain bricks consumption per clinker production.
- Planning and monitoring of refractory life.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Production.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other related Technical discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters.
- Good knowledge of refractory equipment and their functions.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply