Head, Technology at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
The Head, Technology is responsible for:
- Technical implementation of new business solution projects to time, cost, scope and quality
- Technical implementation and Administrative support
- Implement new solutions using the concept of shred infrastructure services to minimize capital expenditure and optimize transaction cost for new business initiatives.
- System integration requirements and solution analysis for new business initiatives
- Analyze new user/solution requirements to develop solutions that align with requirements
- Full documentation and standardization of all processes
- Testing and Validating the functionalities of products and services
- Implementation of key products that enhance and increase acceptability of products.
- Development of user and operations documentation of new solution projects & business analysis.
- Developing functional and technical requirements for projects.
- Technical implementation of new business solutions to meet go-to-market timelines
- Transaction Testing with various banks
- Education University: First Degree(s) in Engineering, Information Technology or Applied Sciences.
- Others: Certification in RDMS Database, Project Management & Business Analysis would be an added advantage
- Experience: Understanding of the key technical concepts in I.T & Electronic Payments.
- Candidate should possess ability to relate with clients to achieve business goals.
- Technical Knowledge in Information Technology.
- Strong analytical skill
- Basic SQL
- Strong Issue Resolution Acumen.
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deductive reasoning abilities and eye for details
- Project implementation skill.
- Project Management.
- Information Technology, Analytical Skill, Business Analysis, Administrative Support, Interpersonal Skill, Project Management, Strong Analytical.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply