Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Heavy Earth Moving Machinery Mechanics in a Leading National Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria
Heavy Earth Moving Machinery Mechanics in a Leading National Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria
May 14, 2020, 12:11 AM
Virtual Staffing - Our client, one of the leading National Oil & Gas companies in Nigeria with over years of experience exploring and producing crude in the southern region of Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HEMM Mechanic Locations: Akwa Ibom and Delta
- Our client is currently in need of HEMM Mechanics to work on their fields in both Delta State and Akwa Ibom State.
- The HEMM Mechanic is responsible for diagnoses, repairs, overhauls and services Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM) to keep them in good running order.
- Repairs, overhauls and services Heavy Earth Moving Machinery to keep them in good running order.
- Ensure that the correct spare parts, lubricants, tools and other materials required have been obtained.
- Ensure OEM recommended procedure and checklist is followed for routine servicing.
- Carries out repairs of internal combustion engines
- Carries out HEMM maintenance operation for activities that need to be carried out during a shift.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a HEMM Mechanic preferably within the oil & gas sector.
- Must be able to discuss task lists, schedules and activities.
- Must be able to attentively listen with full attention and comprehend the information given by the site manager
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work on areas of improvement identified.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks with minimum supervision within the job timelines and quality norms.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 10th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts