Hospital Administrator at Royal Hospital
Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
- Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers.
- Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
- Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or related profession
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a hospital administrator role (essential).
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies, & processes (highly advantageous).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Preferably lives in Enugu or willing to relocate.
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Superb organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline
Application Deadline Friday, 21st January, 2022.