Hotel Manager at The Dove Resort Limited
The Dove Resort Limited is a renown resort at the heart of Abuja. Join us for a "Home Away From Home" experience in our peaceful and tranquil environment.
In the span of a decade, Dove resort ltd has distinguished itself as a place that inspires your desire as we take pride in our ability to provide our clients with what they need, when they need it and how they need it. Join us as we take you to the world of blissful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies.
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets.
- Determine KPIs
- Oversee the smooth running of operations and day to day activities at your allocated hotel location, by ensuring the management objectives are met and maintained at all times through maximizing occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel.
- Oversee and Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Dealing with changing guest expectations.
- Building a high-performance work culture.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, policies and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Track KPIs and produce reports
- Ensure security is effective, by promoting a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Carry out inspections of property and services, to ensure that all requirements are met
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Interview, hire, train and terminate staff
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Managing departments and develop teams to provide exceptional guest service
- Providing training on changes in services
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety, licensing laws and other statutory regulations.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with visitors and clients
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only Anambra residents are eligible to apply
- No relocation fund will be provided.
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2021.