HR Manager in a Reputable Construction Company
A reputable company in the construction industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Reports to: Chief Operations Manager
- A seasoned professional to support the recruitment and employee-related affairs of the company as well as the maintenance and enhancement the organization's human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers and supervisors to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit etc.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree in Business Administration will be preferred.
- At least 7 years of strong experience to develop and work within approved plans
- to meet the company’s goals. Prior experience of working in a similar role is preferable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
15th July, 2020.