Human Resources Manager at Warehouse 7 Limited
Warehouse 7 Limited is an organization that operates facilities to store goods and also provide related logistics services. Our major services include general warehousing. We ensure proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in warehousing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughouthuman resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law andHR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3 - 6 years Experience.
N180,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020.