Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Human Resources Manager in an Insect-breeding and Feed Processing Company
Human Resources Manager in an Insect-breeding and Feed Processing Company
Jul 2, 2020, 8:00 PM
Human Edge Limited - Our client, an insect-breeding and feed processing business - the first and only industrial scale waste-to-animal protein operation in West Africa, with a Lagos head office and state-of-the art plant in Epe is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager Ref: HRM/120/MPNL Location: Epe, Lagos
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be expected to manage the HR function by developing, coordinating and implementing effective HR strategies to achieve the plant’s goals and objectives.
- As a member of the management team, you must be able to understand business issues and develop solutions that advance the greater interests of the enterprise.
- Ensuring plant HR policies and procedures accord with current employment legislation and statutory requirements
- Overseeing recruitment, compensation and benefits/payroll, training and development, and plant safety
- Ensuring cordial employee relations by effectively handling all grievances and other employee-related issues
- Maintaining records and compiling reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, turnover, wages and benefits, absenteeism and discipline.
- Degree-qualified in Business Administration, Human Resources, the Social Sciences or a related-discipline, with a minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience as a plant or factory human resource manager in a well-established manufacturing organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of personal discipline
- This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-growing organization breaking new grounds in insect breeding and feed processing in Africa.
- Prior experience in the food or feed industry will be an advantage
- Membership of a recognized professional body such as CIPM, CIPD or SHRM
Remuneration An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with the demands of the role, will be made available to the successful candidate.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable "Job Reference" as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts