Human Resources Personnel at Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited
Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited focuses on mechanical and industrial engineering as well as providing fabrication services, steel fabrication and repair services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Personnel
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 - 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2020.