Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2020
IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2020
Aug 6, 2020, 12:54 AM
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) Location: Nigeria
- IHS is on the search for the highest calibre of early Engineering talent to join our Technical teams across Nigeria.
- TSAP is an intensive 5-6 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company across the EMEA region.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
- Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Applied Physics.
- If you have a Master’s degree plus a Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any of the above disciplines, your candidacy may also be considered.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
- We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: At IHS, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s driving digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early career Engineer, please apply for a place in TSAP using the link aboveApplication Deadline 12th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts