Information Analyst, West Africa at Control Risks
Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Analyst, West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Global Risk Analysis
Job type: Full time
- Control Risks is seeking an Information Analyst fluent in English to contribute to our interactive Nigeria Information Service (NIS) in Nigeria.
- Responsibilities include intelligence gathering, building and maintaining network of credible sources across the country, researching, analysis of security incidents and trends, and producing reports for internal and external briefing.
Role tasks and Responsibilities
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily task of collecting and compiling information on security, politics and integrity risks and research relevant information on situations and incidents as required for analysis and reporting on information concerning potential security threat.
- Support activities of Global Risk Analysis department on Nigeria, Info Manager or equivalent in the development of specific security risk assessments for projects.
- Build and maintain a network of credible sources across the country.
- Assist the Information Manager in validating information and evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information.
- Examine the quality of reports received from sources by checking the incidents, events and facts reported.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of events relating to the security environment through monitoring of security incidents, local media and other open sources.
- Produce daily and weekly reports of country incidents.
- Performs other duties as directed by the information manager
- Security intelligence and analyst work experience is required.
- Graduate Degree.
- Good people skill.
- Ability to display strong network of useful and credible sources for intelligence.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and MS Power Point and Excel.
- Strong English writing and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, discreet, proactive approach to work, and an excellent team spirit.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating resilience.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply