Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Internal Audit Officer Job at Graceco Limited
Internal Audit Officer Job at Graceco Limited
Jan 8, 2020, 4:46 PM
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Internal Audit Officer Location: Lagos Grade: Senior staff Reporting to: Senior Internal Auditor Supervising: None
- Review the company's operations and business practices, highlight areas for improvement and engage with all internal stakeholders to improve controls, mitigate identified risks and deliver the 3 'E' i.e. Economy, Efficiency and Effectiveness in Production, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, Human Resources and Finance. Key Process areas for review include, but are not limited to:
- Production Processes and Practices:
- Meeting of supply demand
- Management of Sales Force Incentive Scheme
- Customer’s Master Data management
- Credit Management and Control.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management:
- Warehousing practices
- Validation of existence of stock quantities and valuation
- Management and utilisation of production resources
- Commercial Practices:
- Revenue recognition
- Management of Trade Spend
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- General ledger and Sub-ledger reconciliations
- Adequacy of controls and changes to Vendor / Customer Master File
- Safety, Environment and Security:
- Investigate fraud related cases and provide recommendation to management
- Review enterprise wide usage of the company's accounting and reporting software, ERPNext for adherence to controls within the systems at all levels.
- Procure to pay process
- T&E Expenses Management
- Fixed Assets Management.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Senior internal Auditor
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Social Sciences or Management
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Audit, proficiency in Financial and Management Accounting
- Good team player
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "Internal Auditor"Application Deadline 12th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts